License Working

Questions and comments regarding Soft Organizer
markhalid

License Working

Post by markhalid »

Hello Team Chemtable,

I am interested in buying Soft Organizer, but there are a few questions in mind to decide.

1. How long is the key valid?
2. Does the same license work for future versions of the software?
3. When can I find discounts on the product? Since I am eager to buy one, if there is any discount coupon I can avail of, please do share (pm will work).
4. Is the key transferrable? (I've reviewed the forum and found that the license can be transferred!)
5. Is it necessary to unbind the previous license before I move onto new hardware?
6. I've Malwarebytes Premium installed on my machine. Will they work hand in hand? (forum says something else, but that's old!)

Reply awaiting..
Anton Maksimov
Developers Team

Re: License Working

Post by Anton Maksimov »

Hello,

Basic licenses allows you to use the program as long as you wish. Also it allows to update the program and use a technical support within 365 days after the purchase date.

Regarding discounts: We are not running any Soft Organizer active discounting campaigns running now. At the same time there may be sites that offer our products with discounts. We are not checking these sites and their offers for correctness.

You can transfer a license from one PC to another. Just delete it from the first one and activate it on the second one. It's pretty simple.

About the antivirus. We haven't heard about any problems lately (VirusTotal Report).
markhalid

Post by markhalid »

After I purchase the license for the current version 9.26 after 365 days, say another version arrives do I need to buy another key for that or newer versions that come after a year?

How long is the key valid (lifetime or updates within 365 days, post 365 days we pay for renewal)
Chemtable Software
Developers Team

Post by Chemtable Software »

Hello,
markhalid wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:16 pm After I purchase the license for the current version 9.26 after 365 days, say another version arrives do I need to buy another key for that or newer versions that come after a year?
After 365 days you need to buy another key only if you want to upgrade to the newer version that is released after the 365 day term has ended. Version 9.26 or any other that will be released within the 365 days term after the initial purchase can be used as long as desired without the need to do any additional payments.
markhalid wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:16 pm How long is the key valid (lifetime or updates within 365 days, post 365 days we pay for renewal)
The key is always valid for version released within the 365 days term of your initial purchase. Later it can be used to get the discount for the renewal if you need one.