reg organizer 9.11

Questions and comments regarding Reg Organizer, Registry Life and Autorun Organizer.
MEGABYTES

reg organizer 9.11

Post by MEGABYTES »

I have the region's trial version 9.11 and when I use it, I observe that it gives error "Cannot Open File" C: \ Program Files \ reg Organizer \ Programdatasore.const ". Denied Access."
This error disappears when the antivirus Avast Premium Security disappears and did not happen with previous versions. Does this error also give it in the Pro version?
Chemtable Software
Developers Team

Re: reg organizer 9.11

Post by Chemtable Software »

Hello,

Sorry for the delay, we missed your message because it was mistakenly marked as spam.

The PRO status will not affect this problem. Please try to reinstall Reg Organizer.
Jiyahana

Post by Jiyahana »

MEGABYTES wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:42 pm I have the region's trial version 9.11 and when I use it, I observe that it gives error "Cannot Open File" C: \ Program Files \ reg Organizer \ Programdatasore.const ". Denied Access."
This error disappears when the antivirus Avast Premium Security disappears and did not happen with previous versions. Does this error also give it in the Pro version?
This issue in reg organizer could be due to avast premium security blocking access to that file. This issue might be specific to the trial version 9.11. Generally, Pro versions might not have this error, but it's advisable to check the software documentation.
Chemtable Software
Developers Team

Post by Chemtable Software »

Hello,

Thank you for your information. We haven't heard of this issue from other users.