License question

Questions and comments regarding Soft Organizer
vampyren

License question

Post by vampyren »

Hi,

I'm considering buying the 2 license for 30$ and i been reading good reviews about the program.
Right now i'm using Total Uninstall which is pretty good also. One thing i dont like about my existing program is
the online check. I tend to re-install windows often and each time i re-install Total Uninstall it check my key online and
after a few times the server dont allow me to install anymore. I have to email the support and ask them to reset the counter
for me before i can use my key again. This is a big annoyance to me.
Now i'm forced to change my uninstaller software and your application looks pretty similar.

Before i jump boat i would like to know how does the license and key works for this program? will i be facing the same problem or is the key system is more intelligent then that? Please explain.
Also any feedback about the pro vs cons for your program compared to Total Uninstall 6? i'm sure you know about your competitor :D

Also i read another post that there was an incompatibility with comodo/kapersky firewall/antivirus that made the image taking very slow. I'm using ESET Nod32. Do i have to turn this off each time as well or is this compatible with the program?
Chemtable Software
Developers Team

Re: License question

Post by Chemtable Software »

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our product.
vampyren wrote:Hi,
Before i jump boat i would like to know how does the license and key works for this program? will i be facing the same problem or is the key system is more intelligent then that? Please explain.
Soft Organizer neither uses on-line key activation nor binds the key to the current hardware. So you may transfer your license to the new computer without problems.
vampyren wrote: Also any feedback about the pro vs cons for your program compared to Total Uninstall 6? i'm sure you know about your competitor :D
It's difficult to answer as we haven't deeply investigated that product.
vampyren wrote: Also i read another post that there was an incompatibility with comodo/kapersky firewall/antivirus that made the image taking very slow. I'm using ESET Nod32. Do i have to turn this off each time as well or is this compatible with the program?
They should work without problems if your anti-virus settings are standard or close to ones. Of course, with almost all anti-virus software there is a possibility to tune them the way they becomes too "paranoid", even in regard to the correct applications' activity. But this is not the case with the standard settings.
vampyren

Post by vampyren »

Thanks for the answers. I will go ahead any buy this. I wont be able to try it until i get home on Friday.
By the way you managed to dodge the question about your competitor with a political answer :lol:
I guess time will tell if i find this better or worse to what i use today . Hopefully your product is better 8-)
I only wanted to know of any weakness vs strength between this and other products on the market.

Any how i like what i read in the reviews and the little time i tested it. Will be playing more this weekend.

Thanks again.
Chemtable Software
Developers Team

Post by Chemtable Software »

Feel free to post here your comments after testing, in any.