Softs Update

Questions and comments regarding Soft Organizer
algasys

Softs Update

Post by algasys »

Sir,

I would like to know:

1/ How SO does the update of all my software. Actually I use a software wich rename the soft plus a count like this: "Software update (x)" x is a counter. By exemple, after 4 update this would be "Software update (3)"

2/ Is it possible to refuse the automatic soft updates? I want to be free to monitor the updates of all my softwaretec.

Best regards.

Alain
Chemtable Software
Developers Team

Re: Softs Update

Post by Chemtable Software »

Hello,
algasys wrote:Sir,

I would like to know:

1/ How SO does the update of all my software. Actually I use a software wich rename the soft plus a count like this: "Software update (x)" x is a counter. By exemple, after 4 update this would be "Software update (3)"

2/ Is it possible to refuse the automatic soft updates? I want to be free to monitor the updates of all my softwaretec.

Best regards.

Alain
The programs updating is organized through our special site (softwarerating.info) where you may find the download link to the latest versions.

If you want to disable the updating feature, in the Soft Organizer's main window click Other functions -> Settings..., in the appeared window select the Check for Update section and disable the option titled "Get notified about the installed applications updates".

It is also possible to disable the updates checking only for the selected applications. To do this, use the context menu in the applications list of the main window.